Individuals and groups
Improve relationships, help manage stress and anxiety– and not get crushed by life’s stressors and circumstances.
Topics will include: Mindfulness to vs autopilot, stress response and stress reactivity, curiosity, kindness and non-judgement as a frame, cultivating compassion for yourself and others, connectedness, openness and new perspectives, difficult communications, dealing with the unwanted, and cultivating joy, awe and peace.
- To calm the mind and body
- To deal with the unwanted in life
- To help us direct attention so we can improve focus and concentration
- To meet our thoughts, emotions and sensations as they arise (not squashing them down or avoiding them)
- To cultivate greater awareness of the present moment–so life doesn’t pass us by.
- To be aware of stressors and how to respond more skillfully.
- To lower anxiety and depression
- To increase health and wellbeing